Settlement Agreement Lawyers & Solicitors – Redundancy

Call: 0207 488 9947 or Email:

Settlement Agreement Lawyers & Solicitors – Redundancy header image 2

Returning company property when you are made redundant

April 29th, 2014 · No Comments · About Compromise Agreement Blog, Choosing an Independent Legal Advisor to provide Advice on the Terms of your Compromise Agreement, Company Car, Compromise Agreement Solicitor, Compromise Agreement Solicitors, Compromise Agreements, Employment Lawyers, Employment Solicitors, Employment Tribunals, Enhanced Redundancy Pay, Necessity for Legal Advice on the Terms of Your Compromise Agreement, Redundancies, Redundancy, Redundancy law, Redundancy Pay, Repayment of Redundancy Pay, Return of Company Property after Signing a Compromise Agreement, Settlement Agreement, Settlement Agreement Lawyer, Settlement Agreement Solicitor, Settlement Payment, Severance Pay, Signing Compromise Agreements

If you are being made redundant, you would normally have to return all of your company’s property by a certain specified date in order to be paid your redundancy payment. Typical examples of employer’s property include, work mobile phones, portable storage devices (USBs) and cars/vans. One important point which we mention when advising clients is to get confirmation from the employer that the property has been returned. This ensures that there can be no question as to whether the employer’s property has been returned or not.

If you need legal advice on the terms of your settlement agreement or compromise agreement, please contact an employment solicitor at







© RT COOPERS, 2014. This Briefing Note does not provide a comprehensive or complete statement of the law relating to the issues discussed nor does it constitute legal advice. It is intended only to highlight general issues. Specialist legal advice should always be sought in relation to particular circumstances.

Share this:



No Comments so far ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.

Leave a Comment