Settlement Agreement Lawyers & Solicitors – Redundancy

Call: 0207 488 9947 or Email:

Settlement Agreement Lawyers & Solicitors – Redundancy header image 2

Employment Law, Redundancy, Compromise Agreements, Redundancy Payment

March 13th, 2012 · No Comments · Adviser's Certificate in Your Compromise Agreement, Choosing an Independent Legal Advisor to provide Advice on the Terms of your Compromise Agreement, Compromise Agreement Solicitor, Compromise Agreement Solicitors, Compromise Agreements, Employment Lawyers, Employment Solicitors, Ex Gratia, Independent Legal Advice, Redundancies, Redundancy, Redundancy law, Redundancy Pay, Signing Compromise Agreements, Termination Payment

From our experience of advising on redundancies, the usual practise is for an employer to only pay an employee his or her redundancy payment once the employer has received two signed hard copies of the compromise agreement. That is, where the compromise agreement has been signed by the employee and encloses the signed adviser’s certificate (signed by his or her legal adviser).

It is always advisable to seek advice on the terms of a compromise agreement as early as possible from employment law solicitors.

If you require further information about UK employment law or seek clarification with regards to your compromise agreement, please contact us at or visit one of the following pages on employment law:

© RT COOPERS, 2012. This Briefing Note does not provide a comprehensive or complete statement of the law relating to the issues discussed nor does it constitute legal advice. It is intended only to highlight general issues. Specialist legal advice should always be sought in relation to particular circumstances.

Tags: ···

No Comments so far ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.

Leave a Comment